This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I listen to music on a Facebook app?
11-09-2012, 12:09 PM
How can I listen to music on a Facebook app?
What are some popular music apps on Facebook?
and what should i do that the music I'm listening to appears in the ticker?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM

Spotify, but it isn't available in every country. Also some people might find it annoying. i have a some friends who broadcast everything thye play from Spotify on FB, and it is freaking annoying.

Ads

there is a website with the app but it also comes with background skins , when you roll over a photo it becomes lager without clicking it and the music playing but if you want it then http://fbskins.com/facebook-layouts/ download from here ...

hope it helps ,

Download the Facebook App

You can listen to songs by clicking next to links to songs you see in News Feed, on the music dashboard, on your timeline, or on your friends' timelines.

Depending on your friends' privacy settings, you might also see a story in ticker that says your friend is listening to a song. Hover over the in that story, and click the Play button to start listening to that song.

Since external music service providers host music, you'll need to install a music app before you can listen to music using links on Facebook. If you haven't installed a music app yet, you'll see an app install screen when you click or . After you install the app, the music service provider might ask you to complete steps (ex: downloading a program to your computer) in order to subscribe to their service.

ilike is a app artists use it all the time to display there music on facebook you should go to artists fan page there is quite a bit of them that have there songs on there page