This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you acctually know all your facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Do you acctually know all your facebook friends?
I have always wondered about these people who have 300+ facebook friends. I know allot of people on there will just add anyone who will accept them so they have heaps of friends on there but in reality maybe know 50-100 in real life. which in my opinion is kind of sad. I only have 65 and all of them i know in person. How many of your facebook friends on your list do you actually know away from the computer screen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM

I have 49 and know ALL of them. I dont know why some people have so many when they don't know them AT ALL

Ads

A lot of people dont actually frequent a lot of their friends, they just feel compelled to add everyone they meet to their network. Or they add all of their classmates, even though they're not actually friends with all their classmates. A facebook friendship doesnt mean much, but ive never met someone who just randomly send friend requests. Or maybe i have...? Its a messed up site.

I have 351 friends on facebook.....and I know about 340ish of those friends in person, the rest of the people i met because we had lots of common friends and they friended me and we ultimately became friends too haha i cant meet some of them only because they live in other states and countries lol

I think I have maybe 15 friends....and yes I know all of them.

And no...I don't accept friend requests from people I don't know personally.

I have maybe over 250 friends, and a maximum of 15 are people I don't know, but I didn't request to be friends with them. I just know a lot of people.
I'm an involved person, I know people from school, family (not my parent though.. that would be weird), soccer, guys from basketball (I'm the guys manager, and I met some of the other guys that way), softball/ baseball, the theater One Act competition, friends form different areas that introduce me to a lot of people (my close friend goes to another school, and when I hang out with her, I've met a bunch of people), people I knew when I was younger, etc. I guess my reason for having a lot of friends is being very connected and involved in groups. I know pretty much all of my friends, and I've been meaning to weed out the foreign people that insist on adding me.
I would say I know 98% of my friends on a personal level.

I brought some friends over from a chatroom and some writing workshops. I tried to add so called family and friends...but that was a horrible mistake. So now it's just 692 people that i barely even talk to.

I have 48 friends.........i know most of them..........Few of them are online friends.

i had 60 friends..but i shorten it cuz i did not need ppl who don't talk.

I have 629. Yea, I know most at least 500 of them. But that's because I've moved several times.
But I don't talk to all of them. Most of them are just people that I do/did go to school with.