This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends?
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Facebook friends?
In Facebook, many of us have many friends.

How many of those friends in our Facebook are really our friends? Do you contact them often? Or you put them in your Facebook as contacts and no more?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM

I tried but don't really know how you go about getting facebook friends. The real world is so much better anyways...

Ads

Alot of the People i have on Facebook i went to school with and worked with durning my Gap year, i try and stay in contact with most its very difficult though

erm.. I dont really talk to any of my facebook contacts any more

Quite a lot of my Facebook contacts are either current friends or old school friends,some I speak to daily by one method or another and some just occasionally,some I also see socially & go out for a drink with.

The vast majority of my Facebook friends are people I went to school or summer camp with a long time ago, or foreign exchange students that I obviously don't get to see all the time now that they are home. I find it very easy to network with people I can't see on a day-to-day basis.

I have quite a chunk of friends that are my friends I see every day, though! It's just a nice way to share pictures and whatnot with them.

Mmmm...good question. I guess i have a lot of people in there who I dont normally talk to usually, but a lot of people are my old school friends/work colleages/current friends etc. I love Facebook though.

Bit of both. Most of them are friends, but there are some in there for the sake of it.

on facebook i hav got my cousin , my mates mate , auntie , uncle , dad , girl in my class

The majority of my friends are old school friends, people I used to work with, people I know now, or the odd person who wanted to add me through a common interest like fitness, children etc. I don't post anything about my husband and children on there though. I know it is quite safe and my profile is blocked unless I choose to accept a friend. Best way I think.