This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to leave facebook.?
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
I want to leave facebook.?
Hey friends, i am addict of facebook. I always eager to open my facebook account. When i wake up in early morning i check my facebook 1st. Now i am also feeling that it became the bad habbit of me. I cant give the time to my friends and family. What should i do now? Plz give me ur valuable suggestions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM

It's the best answer pls Visit this WEB

Ads

You know how i got over my facebook addiction ? ............ Well that was pretty easy : I never started it
Big Grin

I was like that! Just deactivate it and get on with your life, and if your that bad with social network sights get twitter because.its boring and you won't be on it as much.

If you want to give up your facebook account, then just delete it. By Deactivating it.
And if that doesn't work and you reactivate it (Like you can) I would suggest typing a random password of numbers and letters (Do NOT remember them). and copy it, then changed your password, THEN deactivate your profile. And since you won't remember the password, you can't Reactivate your account Smile

Delete it here's the link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account but warning you , you wont be able to do it ... I tried months ago...

just deactivate itt!!!!!!!!!!!! and never look back..its a challenge for u!

Deactivate your account.

Don't deactivate it, just delete it. A Google search will show you how. Trust me, you will be much better off socially.

I don't blame you.. its stupid.
Go to account settings, somewhere there, there is an option "disable account" or something.
click it. and you're done.