This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I undo a picture that I accidently deleted from my TimeLine wall on FaceBook?
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
How do I undo a picture that I accidently deleted from my TimeLine wall on FaceBook?
Ok, so I have done everything, even went to Activity Log and went to picture and clicked the circle to the right that says "Allowed on TimeLine". After I do that, I'll even click the star that highlights it on your TimeLine... But no luck.... And all my friends like it and I don't want them to always have to go to my pictures and have to search for it when they can just see it on my TimeLine. I accidently deleted the picture on mobile, but when I do that on my laptop I can undo it and it pops back on my TimeLine.. The picture is still there but you have to go to pictures and dfind it instead of just looking at it on my TimeLine. Please can anyone help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:22 PM

the activity log is the only way to do it... there is no other way - so if that doesnt help you, it's impossible

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply