This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy Corrupted?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Facebook Privacy Corrupted?
I post on my facebook normally, and my privacy is set to "Friends" and same with my Facebook statuses box.

What's weird is, I see strangers liking my statuses like wtf. + I have an account which is secret, I'm not friends with my original account, I still see all my posts and stuff. Help?
My secret account used to be friends with me, now unfriended, and no friends on its list how does it still see the posts or pictures or videos? EVERYTHING?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM

when one of your friends likes or comments on something of yours, it's shared with all of their friends too, and there is no way to turn that off

Ads

Anytime your friend posts or hits like on your comment it allows their friends to be able to see their comment which will also allow them to see your comment. If it's a picture and your friends share it then all of their friends can see it as well.

Everything is connected with facebook. They even track you outside of facebook. Where will it end. Not sure. I have had similar problems. http://www.wesharenetwork.net is a startup that values privacy without all this tracking junk. More control of your privacy.. Join and bring your friends.