This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook ads, clciking out of spite! Is it possible?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Facebook ads, clciking out of spite! Is it possible?
I run a handyman business, on my FB ads, today (First day) I reached 1900 people, got 10 clicks, and not 1 single phone call!!!!! What is up with that, I could understand if I was sellling products on my website or something, but thats not the case.

FYI....

I DO live in a small rural area about , my target reach is 14000, I have currently reached 1900 people. Age 24 and up

The ad is linked to my website, I dont thionk my website is the problem http://www.hburnethandyman.com

I am thinking, there fake clicks just so FB can make money, Well I would think not, but I cant really figure out, how 10 people could click your ad, and not get A SINGLE CALL!??? ANY thoughts, suggestions or ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM

If you think that at least one out of every ten people follow up on purchasing the product or service that an ad is advertising after simply clicking it, you are most likely mistaken. People are probably shopping around for cheap handyman and you were simply a consideration. And not all ten clicks were meaningful, people probably accidentally clicked your ad meaning to click something else, or they clicked simply because they have nothing better to do. So maybe 5 serious considerations about your service. That is just a start, run the ad for more than a day and you should get a call or two. Once you get one customer, if your product is good, most likely they will tell a friend about you and your service will travel better by word-of-mouth. Just hang in there, you'll get calls soon enough.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply