This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a real, successful way to be able to see who views your facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
is there a real, successful way to be able to see who views your facebook profile?
I see alot of adds on facebook claiming that you can be able to see who views your profile, but they all end up being fake and are created for random douches to be able to hack into your facebook account. I was wondering if anyone out there actuallly knows of a legit way to be able to find out indeed who is viewing your facebook
if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
thanks(((:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM

I don't think you can actually do that. Facebook would have to track ip addresses, and as far as I know, it's not allowed to do that. I mean, I bet there's some tech way you can retrace who views your page, but I seriously doubt there's just a simple answer to do it.

Ads

There's no way. This is about the 12th time I've said this. Facebook protects users privacy. It won't allow us to know who views our profiles, how many times certain people view our profile, or just how many views our profile has in general. It's part of the privacy rules.

You can try this site but I don't know if it works http://bit.ly/f5fY9q

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Third party applications are also are unable to track anybody.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.