This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give me your best advice on what to do with this girl!! Please read?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Please give me your best advice on what to do with this girl!! Please read?
Hi so I'm a senior in high school and I met this girl through a church event where we went to a mission trip in Virginia. She is a junior and goes to a different school in the same area. We didn't really talk while on the trip, because I didn't know her and we weren't in the same group for anything.

Well anyway, when I got back home, she had added me on Facebook. I thought and still do think she is very pretty. She made a status on sayin bored, message me. So I did. We talked 4 or 5 times via text after I got her phone number after our first message conversation. I asked her if she would want to go get some food with me sometime for our first in person meeting. She said she would but in the next text said she was really busy and wouldn't know when it would work. Later that day she made a status saying how she wanted to avoid relationships because she was always hurting people. I decided to give her some space and haven't texted her for about month and a half now.

The point is, should I text her today to catch up, and maybe in a couple days ask again if she wants to meet up for food or something? I really think we can connect because we have a lot of similar interests spiritually and in school. Or should I move on and find someone else to talk to?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM

I say try it. Text her and tell her you want to try it and see how it goes. If it doesnt work out it doesnt work out. Move on then and still be friends. Theres nothing wrong with trying anything. There is no dangerous consequence.

Ads

Text her but take it slow at first. Work your way in as a first date. Don't pressure her because she may have trust issues. And low self esteem so just take ur time. It all depends on how much you wanna like this girl. If you think she is worth it then I say go for it. Just try talkin to her again and then if she is not acting right once again then id say forget it and move on. Girls never know what they want! God bless you

Definitely text her. Be really casual and don't just say "hey whats up" have an actual reason for texting her.

I say that you should talk to her again. Maybe you can change her and show her that she might not always be hurting people. If you really do like her than go text her today and catch up first and try to see where she stands with you. If she wants to be friends than leave it at that and go find another guy. if she wants to be more than friends than yes ask her to get some food. I only say this cause people can change and especially if it has been a month and a half or longer. If you text her in a couple days and ask her to get food than you won`t know if she has a bf by then and you`d e rejected. just catch up with her today and just text her.

She sounds like trouble to me. Even though your interests are similar, you need to look at how she manipulates people. She obviously has some issues if she says things like she wants to avoid relationships because she is hurting people.... that is telltale drama queen verbiage. Run. In the other direction. You will be sorry if you pursue this.