This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: do your friends get notified if you change the privacy settings for your relationship status?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Facebook: do your friends get notified if you change the privacy settings for your relationship status?
I want to change the privacy of my facebook relationship status from "only me" to "friends". Will my friends get a notification of it, either through news feed or my timeline? If so, how can I avoid this so as not to confuse people? Thanks!
so if i've already set it as only me, changed it and deleted the post from my timeline, will it still show up if I then change the privacy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

yes they do, it comes in the news feed and everyone sees it, if you don't want anyone to see it just change it and then do to your profile and delete the post that says that you went from being a to b

Ads

i think yes , they do that .

it Depends on your privacy Settings if you Have your Relationship Status Setting Set to you Only than your Friends are Not Going to be notified on your news Feed if its Set to Everybody or Friends only than they will be Notified of it