This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the best way for me to gain followers on twitter?
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
what is the best way for me to gain followers on twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

start by following a wide variety of people with common interests with you. Don't follow celebrity's or people who claim to be twitter famous. Try tweeting people and engage in conversation and just tweet you opinions for example, tweet about celebrities,your day to day activities ect. DON'T clog up your already existent followers' timelines with crap like 'Follow For Follow' because maybe then you will lose followers:-)

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

Best way is to buy followers, costs only a couple of bucks and you can get huge amounts of them. But I prefer twitter exchange websites, they are giving twitter followers for free and the quality of followers is higher. The only downfall is that you need to earn credits by following other accounts or liking facebook pages or doing other social media exchanges.
Then you can use those earned credits to "buy" twitter followers. Its simple and without much effort you can get some decent amount of quality followers.