This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost contact with friend?
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Lost contact with friend?
For the past 6 months, I have gotten to be good friends with a guy on Facebook. I admin a Facebook page with a lot of fans on it, so I tend to meet various people from the page and I have made really good friendships with certain fans of mine. He is also a page admin for another page.

This guy in particular is a very sweet person, and I never realized how attached I was to him until last night. He got angry about something (nothing to do with me), and he deactivated his account. This sounds so silly of me, but I almost started crying. He's such a great person, and I just want to talk to him so bad. Last month he added me on his second account. Last night when he deactivated the first one, I was sad, but I though at least I still have contact with him from the second account.

I then soon found out that he deleted me from the second account. And I cannot add him back because we have no mutual friends. He has not posted on his fan page all day. I'm worried about him. We have gotten really close. I know that none of this is my fault, but I wish I could do something about it. I feel devestated.

Is this normal to be so sad about this? I know that it seems so so silly, but we were great friends and we talked often. How can I get my mind off of it?

Also, this guy is not a jerk. He does not get angry easily, and I do not believe that he is mad at me
Please do not tell me to get "real" friends, Or this guy is just a jerk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

it's okay to feel sad, buddy. even i will feel sad too, but i don't think i'll be crying. i think you should try to find another friend like him while searching him back.

Ads

awww

RFLMAO