This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does my facebook keep showing these stupid ads !??!!?!?!?
11-09-2012, 12:16 PM
why does my facebook keep showing these stupid ads !??!!?!?!?
how can i get rid of them ?? its only on my computer, not any others... wtf !?!?!?!? help me please !!?!?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM

How do you think facebook pulls in the dough? Companies pay to advertise on Facebook because why? Everybody is on facebook so its the best place to advertise

Ads

Facebook earns money on those ad's so u cant get rid of them.

are they seriously annoying pop-ups or just the adds on the right side of the screen?

That is how they earn their money. Its like Google ads that you see on different websites.

I had a similar problem......ads kept popping out in the middle of the screen ...and it was stupid as hell...i reported and the problem got solved....

I am not sure. Check the settings of your Facebook. Don't be too surprised if every Facebook account ends up with advertising Ads, there was some thing on the Internet mentioning their intentions of changing some things in Facebook and this was one of the discussions. I'm not quite sure how it is suppose to work, but it will also affect all your friends also. I don't remember what date that was going to be part of everyone's account.