This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost contact with everyone?
11-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Lost contact with everyone?
I left primary school and I've started going to college at another school. I've lost contact with pretty much everyone. Only a few people that I know vaguely have gone to the same college as me but I don't really know them. I still talk rarely with them on Facebook etc. But I just don't know what anyone is doing anymore, I never get invited to things, or just to hang out. It's not because I have no friends, I had a group of mates and our school was friendly, everyone knew everyone, everyone was friends (accept for some groups) and it was good, but when I finished school it all changed, I haven't hung out with, or been with any of my mates or anything and I don't know what to do, suggestions?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM

Shit happen

Ads

You should contact them then! Do you still have their phone numbers? If not you can always find them on Facebook or Twitter. Say it would be nice to get together again like old times. If they don't then forget them you can always find friends at your new college

You left primary school and went to college? Either your some sort of child genius or were held back a lot. Either way I'm sorry