This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl manipulating me or playing with me?? (Girls please help)?
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Is this girl manipulating me or playing with me?? (Girls please help)?
Hi.. I was checking out this girl once when she caught me and from then she seemed like interested in me. I bumped into her several times and finally asked her out for coffee for which I got rejection. She didnt say a straight no, but she took my number and never called back. After like a week I still tried to talk to her but this time she totally ignored me intentionally. (for which I felt like kinda offended). At the moment she also blocked me on facebook. Now its been 1 more week and I noticed that she has unblocked me. I cant send her message or request as it would seem desperate, but I had like really huge crush on her.

Now, i have noticed that we are bumping into each other more than usual. It feels like she takes the same way and is doing it intentionally.(It can be by chance too) As one of my friend said, she just needs attention and thats why she is doing this. What should I do? Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM

she sounds like trouble if shes doin all this weird stuff for nothing. blocking you on fb for trying to talk to her sounds odd

Ads

Stay away, you don't want to get invloved with people that play games and mess with your head. It's annoying and tiring. I'm currently talking to a guy like this, so I am letting him pull all the first moves. Don't talk to her and see what happens. If she doesn't text at all, lets say for like a week or so, move on and find a girl who doesn't play games and just wants to be with you.

Thanks for calling me hot and sexy! <3
Yes, in my experience, she is playing games.
No. No. No.
You need to move on to another girl. If she is attractive (like me lol) then that's what messing with you. She maybe attractive, but control your head!
You need to find a gf thats not necessarily hot, but kind and appreciating too.