This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I make a mistake by cutting contact with this guy?
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Did I make a mistake by cutting contact with this guy?
We started chatted on a dating website about 2 years ago and he added me to Facebook. It seemed that he religiously liked my photos and commented on things and stayed up to date on things in my life which led me to assume he was interested. It took us the 2 years to finally start really talking and he gave me his phone number and vice versa.
I had never really paid much attention to his profile but after we started talking it seemed like every time i logged on there was a story about him flirting with someone in my news feed like he was writing to about a group of 6-8 women consistently commenting on how good looking they were and joking around saying "what do you like for breakfast, ill make you anything if you want if you sleep over"

So I deleted him and told him I felt it was best we didn't talk and I stated the above as the reason why. Considering we never met did I overreact? I just felt it seemed pointless to try and get to know someone who seemed to be trying to start relationships with half a dozen women.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM

Nope, but by asking the same question again, you did.

Ads

Not at all.

Good move! You were only a time & ego void filler. Something to fuel his passions which seems do desire several rather than one.