This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a relationship question for girls?
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
I have a relationship question for girls?
So I went with a small group of people to a theme park a couple of days ago; I only knew some of them. And I met a girl, who was joining us, that I really liked. We talked about the entire time, and I definitely think there was a connection. So I want to ask her out, but the problem is that I don't have any classes with her, and I never see her in school. I am friends with her on Facebook, but I would hate to ask her out that way. I know one of her good friends, so I could ask her though I don't feel doing that is any better. Do you guys have any suggestions? Would asking her out on Facebook be appropriate? Thanks
P.S: I haven't talked to her since , we just ended by saying goodbye when we left

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM

What does not having her in any of your classes have to do with asking her out.
ask her out.

Ads

DO not ask her out on fb! tell her on fb u really had fun and would like to talk to her at school ask her where to meet up when u meet up ask her out

ask 4 her number on facebook then ask to meat up n hangout with her n then ask her out on a date

I would not suggest asking her out through facebook, it's not personal enough. If I were in your shoes, I would ask for her number, start off slow and send texts here and there. Then I'd wait a while to ask her out. Just my two cents.

I think you should try and organize to hang out with her and maybe invite her good friend and one of yours to make it a little less awkward or uncomfortable and then keep talking with her and ask her out at the end or at least ask for her number. Please dont ask her out over facebook unless you have to, you will seem a bit cowardish.

I would try to get her phone number if you dont have it already,its still a little lame to ask that way but other than that maybe plan to get together with that same group again and asking her then.if none of these work you should ask he (if you have her number) or ask her friend to ask her to met both of you after school to hang out before going home.
hopes this helps,and good luck!

Not on facebook ,she might not like that.. So ask her friend how you could get in touch with her & then ask her out in her face not on fb are nothing like that ..

Ask her to hang out one on one or in a group on facebook and then after doing this a couple of times [and] keeping up a good flirty txting relationship, ask her out.

If you are friends' with her on Facebook then just ask her for her phone number. And then call her. But don't go through her friend. Or, when you are on Facebook ask if you can meet somewhere. And then tell her that you would like to have a date with her.