This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About Facebook. . . . . . . . !?
11-09-2012, 12:19 PM
About Facebook. . . . . . . . !?
Can any body tell me how to mention a friend in comments on facebook (i am using internet by a mobile phone)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM

Just type their name in the comment. If the person has enabled this feature, they'll come up. If not they wouldn't come up and you wouldn't be able to do it.

Ads

Either just say your friend is named Bob Bobby.
Example.. "I went to the store with Bob Bobby."
The name should pop up.
Or you could choose "Who were you with" and it would show up as "I went to the store. -With Bob Bobby."

If you are on a smart phone type their name then press enter. If it turns blue, if worked. If it just makes a new line then it obviously didn't. But make sure you type their Facebook name how it's spelled on Facebook. If you don't have a smart phone I heard that if you do @before their name that supposedly works.

I don't think you can mention em' unless you're on a comp. I think. It might be possible on a newer phone; like possibly an android, Iphone, or blackberry. You have 2 have capitol letter first. 4 it 2 pop em up. Or write name and copy link they're profile then erase link it should stay as a valid link. I think. Anyways hope I helped.

Just write down the comment with your friend's name, and if ever...do try to push the "like" so as it will have a better chance to register (or seen) by others, esp. those who are constantly corresponding with you...
When we mentioned something else, or a friend. It will only show them from the "notifier"...IF that is being allowed, or you've allowed it in your "account settings" too.

Try to review or go over your settings..So you may also know more about it. How others get informed by being mentioned, and you as well..

Have nice times..!!

When you type in the name of your friend, if Facebook shows you options which are with the similar name, you click on the name of your friend & that friend will get tagged. If Facebook doesn't shows you those options that means your phone doesn't have the facility.

From mobiles you can't mention any friend. I also tried with my smart phone but I'm unable. and thought it's not possible.

Now u cant do it when your r using FB via cel phone