This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Like my sisters best friend but does she like me?
11-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I Like my sisters best friend but does she like me?
Basically ive started hanging around with some new people and most of them are good friends with my sister and ive started to take a liking to a girl whos good friends with my sister. We went to leeds festival in our group and i started talking to her now and then nothing special but when i got back we had some good convos on facebook and about a week after this we was both at this party we was both rather drunk but we was really hitting it off and there was another girl there who likes me and everytime i was talking to her i could tell she was getting a little jealous she even pulled me away at one point when the girl who likes me said she wanted some "alone time" (giggity) we shared a taxi home i felt like it was going well but after that night we havent really talked ive tried starting convos on facebook but it never really goes anywhere it always feels like im the only one makling effort plus i dont want to seem to keen i was with her the one night aswell and she came up to me and said hi but i wasnt drunk yet and to be honest im very shy when im sober lol i felt a **** for not really trying to talk to her. last night we was all at a gig at a bar and we had a little chat but it felt so blahhhhh i really like this girl but theres times where she shows me no interest what so eva and im rather confused does she like me and just a little shy? or is it the fact that shes good friends with my sister and dosnt want to annoy her? should i try and talk to her more? maybe even tell her how i feel?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:28 PM

I hear wedding bells...

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:28 PM

Just tell her how you feel..