This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is she so antisocial and didn't really want to talk to me?
11-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Why is she so antisocial and didn't really want to talk to me?
I went to primary school with this girl. She has chubby, couldn't talk properly, chinese, don't think she had many friends. Everyone in primary school was quite close and i was sort of the "well known" girl because i was very nice and easygoing.

We're 20 now. I tried talking to her a few months ago. On her Facebook she has no profile pic, no pictures, only 4 tagged photos with friends. She hasn't changed all too much except grown taller and slimmed. She writes nothing on her statuses, and people have commented on her wall and she doesn't reply back. Only 1 time she did and it was very blunt like "Hey. I'm fine. What up? I'm good. Yes tafe is good."

When i spoke to her she was short simpled answered too. I was asking all the questions and then i eventually stopped cos i felt stupid. Not that she was mean but seemed she had better things to do or had no interest.

I just wonder what she does in her spare time. I mean i know it's so rude of me to try and probe into her life just because she hasn't got many friends... but i just want to know why she is so withdrawn and uninterested to talk to people? I wish i was like that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM

Maybe she's a loner and just doesn't need as much social contact compared to other people.

It's a personality trait, if you tried to be like that, you would probably be unhappy.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:29 PM

MAYBE she was shy?