This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get celebrities to follow you on twitter?
10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
How do you get celebrities to follow you on twitter?
I love HOT CHELLE RAE, the script, Bring Me The Horizion and OUAT. I really want the band members to follow me like ryan follese (hcr) danny and mark(the script) ollie sykes (BMTH) to follow me but I don't want to sound like some wee desperate fan girl! Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM

1) Don't sound desperate. Don't be those kind of people who number their tweets from 1 to 100 and spam them. Celebrities HATE that.

2) Tweet something unique/funny. They like people with sense of humour.

3) Don't go all, "I LOVE YOU FOLLOW ME PLZ" because it doesn't work. Just be yourself and tweet them just like how you would tweet a friend.

4) Compliment them, especially on their recent work. Don't be a boot-licker though.

Hope it helps! I have quite a number of celebrities following me such as Pixie Lott, Orianthi, etc.

Ads

10-01-2012, 11:50 PM

Don't be stalky, make sure you use good spelling and punctuation and are easy to read - people will respond better to this. Be nice and pay them compliments. Send them messages often, but not every day. Once or twice a week is more than enough. Finally be patient... it will take time.

NO: 'OMG HOT CHELLE RAE ILY YOURE SO KOOL AND I WANNA BE JUST LIK U AND MARREY U!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ FOLLW MEEE!!
YES: Hi Hot Chelle Rae! My name is *insert name* and I really love your music and I would love if you could follow me. My favorite song by you is *insert favorite song* xx ♥