This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I being too jealous or what...?
11-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Am I being too jealous or what...?
So my boyfriend and I go to different schools. Lately, he's been telling me alot about this girl he hangs out with at school. He says how she's so nice and how she can sing better than anyone in the school, and he wants her to join our Youth Group. He really REALLY wants me to meet her. We friended eachother on Facebook, but we haven't spoken. I also haven't gotten a chance to meet her, but I might meet her this weekend at the homecoming dance. On Facebook, she posted about how much she loved my boyfriend and his other friend. I trust my boyfriend, and I know he'd never cheat on me, but I don't want girls coming after him. He's popular and very attractive, and I don't want to be one of those overly-jealous girls and I don't know what to do. Suggestions please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM

Sounds like you have a right to. Maybe have a little chat with her on Facebook or in person whichever comes first, to tell her how you feel. But don't be too harsh.

Ads

Oooooow!!! Sweatie!!! You sound so cute, right now!!!!
Dont worry you're not being too jealous but I really want
you to meet the girl your bf is talking about, maybe that will appease your mind.
If it doesn't it's time to have a MATURE discussion with the bf (or the girl)
I do hope she doesn't have her eyes set on him. (after you did mention that
your bf is attractive and that the girl said she "loves" him and his friends.)

Hope this helped, Good Luck Smile

Meet her and make her into a friend, then she would be less likely to do something and make a move on your boyfriend :-) You should message her on facebook and ask her if she is going to youth and say you are looking forward to meeting her cos your bf has told you a bit about her and she sounds cool