This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this make me self centered???? 10 points?!!?
10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
Does this make me self centered???? 10 points?!!?
Ok well alot has been going on lately, including prank callers, guys and etc... N whenver anything happens i tell my email buddy, shes actually my friends friend, like i see her 1nce in a year at my friends bday party, and shes also one of my bedt friends. Whenever we get on yahoo we say hi and i ask how she is and whats going on and all and she says nothing really and when she asks me i spill out EVERYTHING to her. And i ask for her help and she guides me and today i saw her tweets with this girl on twitter who i dont know, she was telling the girl everything!! alot is going on in her life that i dont.know about! I wouldnt mind if she ttalked about some of this stuff to me? Am.i being self centered by talking about my.problems?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:53 PM

No, if she is willing to listen then it sounds good for your brain Smile

She needs someone to talk to as well so its good she can do that with someone. Life is strange and sometimes we dont "choose" who we spill our feelings onto, it just happens. Be glad that you can Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply