This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She might be a lesbian. What do I do?
11-09-2012, 12:22 PM
She might be a lesbian. What do I do?
I'm at university now and I met this girl from Poland who's really nice and I like. She's great, but I looked on her Facebook profile and it said 'Interested in: Women'. I don't know if it could be a joke or maybe she likes both sexes. I feel like if I make it really obvious that I'm really into her and she doesn't feel the same way that it could stop us from being friends. Would you ask her if she is a lesbian or try to find out some other way? If so, how?

What should I do?

Thank you so much! Smile x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM

Ask, she won't mind and then you will know.

Ads

face it. shes a lesbian

Sure Smile I'd ask her if she likes girls. Not exactly target her as "that lesbian girl". Lesbian sounds... bold at first so I think you should just ask if she likes girls..

You can be friends with a lesbian just though she understands that you are not. If she is a decent person she will respect your wishes and if not then she lost a friend but you don't have to ask her. She will tell you or if you feel she is hitting on you then you could tell her that you are not interested but still wants to remain her friend if she is willing to know you on that basis.

dont ask !!!! - may be v.awkward if ure wrong, play ball, flirt and take it from there, is she is and is still interested then bonus Smile

Ask her like if its a joke say "i read at your facebook that your interested in women are you?" or something like that Smile

Talk to her about bring it up nicely and if she is a lesbian, no big deal, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Tom-If you're friendly, I wouldn't mention it yet. If and when you become friends, then you could ask? If you like her as a person, there's nothing wrong with making her a friend for now and I'm sure she'll open up to you. Good luck

interest on facebook doesn't mean sexual interest, especially in east countries they show that for not sexual friendship