This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens, should I start wearing more makeup?
10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Teens, should I start wearing more makeup?
(Asked yesterday but didn't get many answers, sorry for repost.)
I'm going into ninth grade and I kinda want to start wearing more makeup... I want to wear eyeliner and mascara and do some kind of neutral eye. As it is know, I wear foundation or BB cream with setting powder and fill in my brows because they are so blond. Do you think I should start doing more makeup for high school? Maybe like how she does it? (The brunette, Brooke)
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrookeHyland1...4486244352
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaigeHyland1/...6073155584 Thanks for your help, and I'm only doing this for myself, not neccessarily to fit in, although that would be nice. Smile Also, the girl in the picture, is her makeup normal for a 14 year old? (That's how old she is)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 11:58 PM

I couldn't look at the picture, but I think that amount of makeup that you stated would be perfect! It is my belief that makeup is supposed to enhance your beauty, not cover it! Good luck Wink

Ads

you can but natural beauty is better but if you do light make up Smile are those girls from Dance moms? but anyway i like brooke's makeup.

I mean the amount of makeup your asking to use is not unreasonable, but I always go with the phrase "less is more." A lot of my friends who did wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara are now really insecure with going without it, but if you can embrace your natural beauty even when wearing makeup then go for it!

i say do what you want! yolo plus your starting highschool Smile but if i was you, i wouldn't wear that dark eyeshadow or eyeliner.. i like things more natural. maybe a thin line underneath & it only goes halfway across your eye. that'd be pretty. & yeah its kinda dark but i think it looks super pretty on brooke. shes stunning!

The girl in that picture is wearing waaaaaaaaaay too much for a 14 year old.

Seriously, you don't need a lot to enhance your beauty. However you choose to do your makeup, let school come first and not what makeup you're wearing please.