This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me with my Facebook Profile Picture question please?
11-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Help me with my Facebook Profile Picture question please?
i want to change my facebook profile picture. I wanna change it to a picture i already have in my "Profile Pictures" album. i choose the picture i want and it asks me to crop the picture, so i crop the picture and that pic becomes my profile pic, but the problem is that now there is 2 of the same photos. The Cropped one and the on already in my profile pic album. and i just want the profile pic that i already have, i dont wanna duplicate. any help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:31 PM

what da fuck is wrong with duplicates

Ads

Click on profile picture, click on duplicate picture, select delete photo from the right hand side.

click on the one you don't want and on the bottom left hand side should have a 'delete photo' option if you're using the facebook photo viewer or on the bottom right hand side if on the webpage

ART or EMMAs Answer sounds good.

Just delete the one that you dnt want.
but if you go into your profile pics and want to add that as yr profile then it should automaticly be applied as you have already croped the pic when you put it as yr profile in the first place

Dean.R

I'm guessing some ppl did not understand. This is a bug, it's happening to everyone.