This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me?
11-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Does this girl like me?
im a guy, Ok so I met this girl through mutual friend group at a football game, afterwards we all got a movie and watched it at my friends apartment, I was on the couch and she was on a chair well she was like I wanna sit onthe couch and came over and sat halfway on my lap on purpose, or so it seemed, between me and the girl next to me, well we had a fun Night as soon as she left she added me on Facebook and liked a bunch of stuff on my Wall , well I saw her again and got her number , we went to a halloween party with friends and had a.good time dancing and stuff,its always fun and we joke with each other and stuff , I make her laugh a lot, Idk am i just overthinking all this or do i have a chance? I wanna get to know her better and ask her out I just want a second opinión thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:32 PM

Speaking as a girl; yes I think she does like you! Keep hanging out with her like normal, and see what happens! If you're fed up of nothing happening, then make a move! Good luck Smile

Ads

This

Yes she likes you. Ask her out.

It depends, some girls will flirt with any guy for the attention, so maybe watch and see does she chat and laugh with other fellas as she does with you! if she seems different with you than them then go for it! id say send her a few flirty chats on facebook and see whats going on, you have nothing to lose

I'm pretty sure she likes you! That's how I act when I'm around a guy I like. Good luck Smile

I definitely think there's a chance with you and her. it seems to me that she likes you and clearly you like her. You should definitely ask her out and awe i think you guys will make a sweet couple. Hope i helped.

It seems as if she likes you and she like flirting with you.

I think that you should get to know her better and talk to her more so she feels more comfortable around you.

And after some while, you should tell her about your feelings or ask her out because at this point of your relationship if you ask her out she'll probably say no (even if she flirts/texts/calls you) because us girls are like that.

So just get to know her a bit more and see how it goes.

Good Luck

Please help me with my question~

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...842AAff3e3

Get to know her longer please don't just ask her out you'll scare her. Many guys asked me out before but i said no lol it happen too soon and wrong timing. You'll need to keep being her friend and figure out what she likes then start from there and figure out a good timing to tell her.

she is almost in for you man but be careful girls are always non predictable, so act like you care for her and make her comfortable with you but be in the limits till she gives you a strong clue.