This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please answer if you see! Guy problem I gotta fix tommorow!?
11-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Please answer if you see! Guy problem I gotta fix tommorow!?
Long story short. Me and the guy i've had a crush on for ages started texting on the phone and calling eachother at the beggining of september (JUST AS FRIENDS) before he had a gf we both had crushy feelings for eachother. And so a week ago his gf found out we were talking and did not like it. And cause she is a big breasted, cheerleader with an outgoing personality, we stopped talking. He said it was because I was "Trying to break them up." WTF. I didn't even know he had a gf! I hadn't seen him all summer when their relationship started and I don't have a facebook, so how the hell am I supposed to know? So now whenever i'm around with my girls his group of friends and him all turn to stare at me and some of them smile or smirk. Then when he sees me when he's all alone he stares with a blank sometimes angry face.
Three Questions.

1. Why would he say I was trying to break them up?
2. Why are they staring?
3. What's his deal?

And no remarks telling me to get over him or stuff. I know I should already or until they're over. I'm just curious! Smile Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM

1. He got caught, and didn't want to get in trouble, so he blamed you as an excuse.
2. He told his friends you were trying to break them up, so they either find it funny or are just talking to themselves about the situation.
3. He's a jerk Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:33 PM

He is saying you are trying to break them up because he doesnt want to be the one responsible. I mean, he's dating a cheerleader, so chances are if he were to say it was his fault, it would ruin his ego.

They're staring for multiple reasons. For one, you were the "other girl." Also, they are probably trying to get some sort of reaction out of you. Just stay cool and he'll be the one that ends up looking like an idiot

And his deal is--he probably wishes you and him still talked. Or, he is angry that she found out.