This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The new settings for facebook how to hide friends from anyone seeing?
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
The new settings for facebook how to hide friends from anyone seeing?
I'm kinda new at facebook. I'm wondering how u can hide your friends from anyone seeing even your own friends. I know if u go to ur profile and click the little pencil and put who u want that could see ur friends u can put there name in that little box. But that doesnt seem to work. I logged into my best friends facebook to see if it worked but u still can see my friends. How can i hide them. Anyone thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:34 PM

Your momma's so fat she needs two facebook pages.

Ads

http://www.tothepc.com/archives/tag/facebook/

Maybe that's because your best friend is friends with you on Facebook. And you don't seem to be explaining clearly what you want, but I'll do my best.

Go to "Account", go down to "Privacy Settings", then click on "Profile Information". Check there and see if there's anything about showing Friends on your profile. That might help.

Are you saying you don't want anyone to see your Friend's list? Then go to your Profile, click the pencil on your Friend's List box, then uncheck the "Show Friend List to Everyone". That might hide your friend list from anyone who looks at your profile, but I'm not sure.

If you're saying you don't want specific friends to show up when looking at the Friend's List at any time, that might be impossible. You can put in random people in the list so that it maxes out the amount of people shown when looking at your profile at any time, so that's it only those people every time and not your friends.