This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook privacy settings? (Folloe up from previous question) NEED HELP!!!?
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Facebook privacy settings? (Folloe up from previous question) NEED HELP!!!?
Yea I understand how to let my wall be seen by everyone, as I have looked on my friends wall and search my name (we are not friends on Facebook) and you CAN see my status and information... but you CANT like or comment on my status, how do I change my privacy settings where people who are NOT my friends on facebook can still like and comment on my status? (p.s I am over 18 before anyone asks)

Thank you everyone, big help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:35 PM

Piracy Settings---Control Your Default Privacy---set it to friends

Ads

I would assume if you want to allow the "public" to comment on your status you would simply make your individual posts that you want comments on to public and follow these steps "To change who can comment on your public posts, Click Subscribers from the left side of your profile or from one of the boxes beneath your cover photo if you have timeline Click the top right Edit Settings button Choose On as your comments setting.
Good luck.

hey mate , it is quite tough b4 u asked , but now so many blogs have come to the online market to solve these issue. by the way you can find "account setting" and "privacy setting" option at the right hand side corner. from where we used to "log out" of Facebook. Drop down to it you can find above setting. i suggest following blog for each and every facebook related issue. you can also mail them your query and they will sort it out as soon as possible. really appreciated there work.
:-)