This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stop thinking of this guy?
11-09-2012, 12:27 PM
How can I stop thinking of this guy?
Okay so I told this guy over the summer liked him over my Xbox (he doesn't have a phone or facebook) He took over a week to respond and he said he just wanted to be friends (We were best friends since 2nd grade, so he was like a childhood friend) But I feel stupid, because I should be over him, which I am.

I just can't help thinking about him, and I feel stupid because I thought he was being disrespectful to me in other conversations that we had (him making dumb small talk, not wanting to hang, even though we've know each other forever)

How can I stop thinking about him, please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:36 PM

It's tough, I know how it must be bothering you, but I have a few suggestions.
1) Stay busy. Don't let yourself get caught up thinking about it. Have a good time with your friends (FEMALE, that is Tongue) or watch a movie or something.
2)Don't take it too personally that he's not into you. More often than not, things aren't going to work out (been there, done that Smile ) and you shouldn't let it bother you.
3) Have an open mind. Maybe someone else will come along even if you don't consider it right now Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply