This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is out of control? We are 16?
11-09-2012, 12:28 PM
My friend is out of control? We are 16?
Okay so she's not really my friend any more, we haven't spoke in a couple months now /: All I really see of her now is on Facebook. She has fell out with all of our group, she said that they should die and laughs at them and says that there boring and no boy will ever go near them with there dick etc.

Like Ive known this girl since she first school, we used to be bestfriends, I know she had it tough growing up, her mom and dad didnt like her and I also know that she was sexually assaulted/ abused etc.

She smokes, drinks a LOT and I also fear she may be doing drugs,I've also heard a rumour she's prostituting herself plus she steals.

When she speaks too you she is confused about little things you say, she gets VERY violent, she steals money from her parents but she also steals out of shops. Shes very pale but now she uses about a ton of fake tan.

She got pregnant at 15 but she had a miscarriage. I dont know why she does it too herself. She also sends naked -pictures of herself too. She failed her GCSE's too and refused to go to school.

Tbh I dont wanna call the police or anything because she was a nice girl, WHY is she acting like this? I would try and talk too her but she don't wanna hear anything? and WONT listen, she violent too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM

just tell the cops your scared for a friend and see what they tell you to do

Ads

Just forget about her and move on with your life.

If you're worried for her then maybe tell your parents and see what they suggest. In the end it is her choice what she does with her life.

I suspect this girl has a history of some kind of abuse, but her problems are way over your head. As you said, she is not a friend but unfortunately she needs more than a friend. However, you are not the one to help her without possibly becoming entangled in her self-destruction. All you can do at this point is possibly mention her to a counselor at school, if there is one, and then pray.

Wow I knew a girl like this once only she was 12, and all this girls problems are a direct result of her parents not loving her and the sexual abuse, those scars are deep and would take someone really special to help them heal. She is smoking and drinking because her parents didn't love her, the alcohol from the booze helps dull the pain she feels inside and is a coping method it makes her happy for a little while and it helps her forget the abuse, the nicotine in the cigereretts helps to calm the nerves and relaxes her, as far as the stealing she just feels as though she is no better then that and her parents never tought her it was wrong, I would not be suprised if she was doing drugs that is also a way to forget her pain. She is violent due to the sexual abuse in her past and the fact that she is having sex and probably alot of it does not help any of this because the type of guys who have sex with girls like that encourage all of these behaviors. she won't listen because she dosen't want help because she knows you are right. all I can say is you did the right thing cutting that friendship off there is not a whole lot a peir can do to help in those situations.

Some of those things are just part of growing up i first had sex when i was 13 which looking back i should never have done and i used to be very violent and stole from shops friends and parents but it all passes eventually, maybe u could call her so she wont lash out