This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay to ask a guy to hang out over online messaging?
11-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Is it okay to ask a guy to hang out over online messaging?
I am friends with this guy, and I like him, as my friends think he likes me. He includes me in groups, asks how I'm feelng, gives me hugs and high fives, and a bunch of other stuff.

Now, I already did let him know that I think we should hang out sometime, and he said, "Yeah of course. After I get my life back from Marching Band, the season is almost over." This was a week and a half ago. It was the Friday before Hurricane Sandy hit. And he said maybe after school Monday we can go get coffee (this was the Monday two weeks ago.)

I didn't see him for a week after that, and we were out of school.

I didn't get a chance to confirm with him, and then we had off yestreday, Election Day. He wasn't in school today. I thought about maybe after school for lunch or coffee since we have a half day. Maybe a movie. I know I saw Wreck it Ralph, but I would love to see it again. What would be better?

I just want to confrim with him. But I don't want to sound clingy or anything. My friends even told me that she likes it when girls ask guys out, since it makes them look smarter, assertive, and more determined, in a way...

Is it weird for a girl to ask about haging out over Facebook Messaging? And if not, how can I not sound so clingy? Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM

its perfect Smile go ahead Smile answer mine??
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...145AAJbMLR

Ads

It is always nice when a girl takes initiative to write to a boy and even ask him out - it indicates that you are interested! Believe me, it can be very hard for boys to take initiative all time because it makes them insecure whether you are interested or not!

I think it is best to ask face to face as it seems more mature and serious. However, it is also cute when a girl doesn't have the guts to do it and does it over facebook or texting instead.

You will not appear clingy for just asking him out once - just do it!

that's fine, the only time it wouldn't be right if you never met the guy in person