This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my facebook friends count keep going up and down?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Why does my facebook friends count keep going up and down?
the number on friends i have on facebook keeps going up.. this morning i had 540 friends, now it's up to 623 without me or accepting friend requests... whats happening?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

previously all those people who deleted their facebook accounts had basically invisible accounts. they don't go away, facebook stores them.
recently the facebook staff decided to make those profiles somewhat visible again. their names will appear on your friendlist, but nothing else. that's why your friend count is higher.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

lots of possible reasons... maybe those people are deactivating and reactivating... maybe you used a proxy site, giving your login information to spammers... maybe you installed a browser extension to "remove timeline" or "see who views your profile" or "see private profiles" and that extension has stolen your password... maybe you installed something on your computer to steal music, and a trojan virus was installed which tracks all of your keystrokes...