This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is my next move?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
What is my next move?
NOTE: PLEASE ANSWER IN THE MOST DETAILED ANSWER THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED. NO TROLLS THIS IS SERIOUS.

There is this girl in my math class and… she's special she's more special then any girl in highschool in my eyes, like the kind of special where I just don't know what I would do if I didn't have a relationship. You see I have a few problems and 1 good sign my problems are as follows: 1) I am in grade 9 and have NEVER had a girl friend so please don't say just go talk to her because I don't know her and it would awkward, I would probably throw up let's just that. 2) I'm friends (sort of) with one of her friends but she nor my friends will really be of help at this point so please don't say that. Finally I have no clue if she's in a relationship already or not and I can't ask the person I know who's her friend because the only time I could ask is in math class and my crush sits infront of me. One thing we have in common is that I love anime and cosplaying and I looked at her Facebook and she loves cosplaying too. My plan was to bring in one of my favourite anime books to school and "accidentally" bring it to math then from there see if she will notice and ask me about and from there spark a conversation, and possibly go to the school library to show where she could get them aswell. What I'm asking for this question is should I go through with my plan, should I change my plan, do you have a better plan, how can I tell without asking anyone if she's single and what should I do after:before. I really need help on this I have feelings for this girl like I've never had for someone before!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

I think that is a really good plan and you should try, nothing bad can happen from trying!! I really like anime too so when ever i see someone likes anime i try and talk to them (even though I'm really shy) Also if you know what kinds of anime she likes than you could watch thoughs and ask her later on things about it like: do you get this...have you watched.... who is ur fav character..ect. Also if you can draw anime than i would suggest doing in front of her. You can also ask people whyle u are drawing do u kno how to draw hands or can u give me suggestions. but when u do that talk to people in general including her. Also do you have an anime club at your school? Could you start one? Then you could maybe get her to join with you and u guys can talk. But mostly be your self try to spark a conversation like:

Do you get this problem? Do you like math? HI. Do you know of any cons? Then just keep talking.
Well just be your self. And good luck!! i wish you happy anime days! XD i hope this helped <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply