This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I move on Or work this out and How?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Should I move on Or work this out and How?
Long story but bear with me, I need help. I've been with this guy for a year now, he has two kids and he was with his ex for 6 years and she left them about three years ago. I've never been married or have any kids.He loves me a lot and he was the one who choose me. I tried so hard to love and accept the family as my own, to get along with his kids, love them all plain and simple because of the love they fail to have. I had vision of our future together such as finish school and move out of the house together. I have nothing against about his package or his past life mistake at all with his ex.

But going to the main topic here. During our dating of course it was a bit hard to trust someone whose divorced. To earn his trust I told him to give me his facebook password just to see if there's any other girl that he might had talked to before me. Checking and messing all around his facebook profile and password for a week,there was nothing going on so I trusted him that I was the only girl that he talked and loved. I gave him his password back since he was so aware to have it back and somehow with all this constantly password changes, he didn't know and totally forgot that I still know his password. It's been a couple of months and he does not know that I can still access to his account and I checked in there once in a while to see if there's really any other any girls he talks to. I kept it for a secret for while until for the longest time when I went back to check his account, his long gone ex messaged him. They argued here and there only about the kids of how much she missed them and want to be a part of their life again since she stopped doing drugs. I didn't care what they had to say about the kids because by the way he sounded when he messaged to her, he didn't want her to do ANYTHING with the kids anymore. Again, I careless but as I continued to check their message when they message each other for a couple days now, all of sudden it got all into deeply falling in love thing. He told her how much he misses her. They reminised about the past, how she was his BEST. He dedicated songs to her like how he did to me and she did the same as well. He called her sexy neither did he EVER call me that. I was hurt that I cried and starved for a week. During that time when they still message each other, I texted him at the same time like I didn't know anything to see how he was doing and he was real good playing different roles from being so sweet to her then really ignorant towards me.I could just tell from texting him that he was real sad and sometimes he would say he wanted to take naps which he rarely do and I know it's just to reminace about her. He's really good hiding his own feelings and backing himself up with lies too. He's nice and friendly but I can tell his love for me was not as strong as with his ex. Though he changed his password and I dare not ask him to tell me his password anymore, I know they still talk to each other and I have no clue what it's about but it's a good thing he changed his password because I didn' want be heartbroken again. I was lost. All my vision of our future, hope,trust, trying my hardest to accept him and kids was GONE. But my question to end this, though I still love him dearly through the heartache and still with him, should I confront him about it? Am I taken things inside too seriously? Do I have the right to be jealous? I can't keep all this inside anymore and play this game like I'm fine and him treating me like nothing. Advice is highly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

If anyone did this to me l'd be gone. He's treating her better than you, so why stay? Find someone who thinks you're the best and who stays away from their ex. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply