This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i convert the new facebook timeline to the old timeline?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
How can i convert the new facebook timeline to the old timeline?
i am finding it difficult how to work it and i can not find a way of re-allowing posts from apps to appear on my timeline, i have looked but i can not find a way of re-allowing the app i have hidden the posts from appearing on my timeline but i would like to re-allow posts from the app i am using to appear on my timeline but i can not find a way to do that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM

It's like herpes. Once you get it, it's there for life.

Ads

Do you Mean the Old Profile Not Timeline if So There is no Way to Go Back to the Old Profile Once you Are In Timeline Mode Sorry and there is only one timeline

There's no way to undo the Timeline upgrade. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.

Facebook are moving everyone to Timeline and you cant remove Timeline once its enabled on your account.

However, if you dont like the 2 column layout of timeline, you can view it in a single column format, which is similar to the old style profiles, if you install the FB Purity browser extension. It also has lots of other useful features for cleaning up and customising your Facebook.

FB Purity is a safe and highly rated extension, that has been reviewed in The Washington Post, CNET, Lifehacker and PCWorld, and has over 59,600 likes on facebook.

Get FB Purity here: http://www.fbpurity.com

If you want to get rid of timeline check out this page http://www.facebook.com/endtimeline