This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would anybody care to enlighten me on my dream, please.?
11-09-2012, 12:30 PM
would anybody care to enlighten me on my dream, please.?
Okay, so last night i dreamt that i got kidnapped by some unknown people, they kept me in a cage for a while but then after a year they let me live in a ginger bread house, i was quite happy and unaware of my previous life, i wore and pretty dress looked after sheep, but then my mum and dad found me and i got to go home. it had been three years. everyone had presumed me dead. there were facebook groups about me, asking where id gone. i found life hard, everything had changed. i cried alot. then i sent out a tweet saying "hello" straight away my friend matt phoned me asking if this was really me, he informed me that my boyfriend had become a slag and had also got a facebook account (something which he hates). i spent along time stalking him on social networks. i cried some more. then there was a time jump, i was in new york and older, i saw him busking and he thought i was a ghost and i was. i`d killed myself in the gingerbread house.

this dream was so vivid and detailed that i can`t shake it out of my mind, please feel free to share your opinions with me of it. thanks you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM

this is so funny i am giggling you are watching to many kids programmes on tv

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:39 PM

I highly doubt that this will happen LOL but people can predict the future through a dream. The problem with this is you won't know if its real until/unless it happens. It could have some inner truth but in that case it would probs just be about an end to your relationship. The only person that can work out what it means is you good luck