This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have a Twitter ? I need Help?
11-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Do you have a Twitter ? I need Help?
Hello (: i've done this before but i only got one or two followers , lol i only have a few and i WILL follow back so i guess y question is will you follow me ?
@ktbug1015 , i really do follow back and i will help you get more followers ! promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original 100% re-tweetable i just don't have alot of followers /:
Original 100% re-tweetable i just don't have alot of followers /:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM

ok... but I may unfollow later depending on if what you say is like interesting... unlike your earlier tweets...Try tweeting something interesting or relevant??

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:40 PM

Maybe you are new to twitter..
If you want more followers..then I tell you one simple way
1.First of all..Follow your Favourite celebs.
2.(like your following @SelenaGomez) Go To her twitter page.. see her Followers and follow the people you like.and Some of them gonna follow you.and you can also send them reply for follow back with smiley face Smile
3.Use twitter as what you want,Its your page.. and tweet what you like cuz,what you can suppose to do on twitter
4.Use popular trends..
5.use your own quotes
6.be nice to everyone
7.Try to tweet about disney stars cuz..There are lots of disney lovers on Twitter
8.try to talk with Nice people on twitter
9.don't say anyone i hate your tweets,your imagination in tweets sucks!!.. and any thing like your English is bad(its twitter not english class)
JUST BE NICE TO EVRYONE.TWITTER IS REALLY A GOOD SOCIAL SITE.