This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do those apps on facebook really work that allow you to see who views your profile?
11-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Do those apps on facebook really work that allow you to see who views your profile?
I've seen some people become fans of those apps, but do they really work? I don't use any apps on facebook because I don't like them taking my information, but I like to look at other people's profiles, and that's usually how I email them...by going to their page and clicking on send a message. Should I be worried when I look at someone's profile if they're going to know it?
I'm not interested in using the app, I'm afraid that when I look at people's page they are going to know. I usually click on the names before I make a comment to see if they've written anything similar. I also look at pictures. I don't want to be seen as a stalker.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:40 PM

No dont use them apps, facebook banned those apps. Chances are those apps will give your computer viruses

Ads

Those applications don't work because Facebook doesn't allow people to know who view their profile. If they want to know who view their profile, then this seems "torturing" (like violating privacy, you know) to Facebook and/or other people.

I hope that helps!

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.