This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like him? Or was it an in the moment kind of thing since we were rolling?
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Does he like him? Or was it an in the moment kind of thing since we were rolling?
I've really wanted to go to a rave but none of my friends are down to go. This guy I met through a mutual friend-- he randomly messages me on facebook from time to time- said I should go with his group of friends.

We were all rolling (took ecstasy). At the rave one of his friends started grilling me about him-- asked if I liked him, said that we were cute, should date, I'd be good for him, etc. I said that I didn't even hangout with him enough to know, and she said that he said the same.

We were all dancing and then during the last DJ he was like... Dance with me. And after it was all done he held my hand all the way till the car.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM

The last time I went to one of those I ended up getting my d**k sucked dry by a girl I didn't know.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Well, seen at E does make you so loved-up, it would explain why he was very friendly. If it were me, I wouldn't use that night to judge his feelings towards you. I would see how it goes now, talk to him, if he's responsive then he could well like you.
Wish you all the best!