This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey guys! Check this out! An Internet Scam I came through?
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey guys! Check this out! An Internet Scam I came through?
I just thought of trying this thing out and now they are blackmailing me . Beware of these frauds.

Dear Customer,

This is a message from the Customer Support Team for online project "Hacking Facebook". We would like to bring to your attention that we have not received your payment for the following passwords: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000192686913 (A***** **a) total passwords: 1, amout to be paid: 100 US dollars

We would appreciate your payment by 1 November 2012, if it is not received we will have no option but to inform your "targets" via Facebook regarding your hacking orders.

To make a payment please use the following login and password: login: r******
**boy password: t********a And follow the link hacking-facebook.com. Then go to "add funds" and choose the payment method. After the targeted passwords will be paid - you will get them at our website together with the owner's usernam! es.

If you have any questions, you can contact us on: bills@hacking-facebook.com.

regards Anna Grishko, The Customer Support Team

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Thanks for posting up that information on a scam.

Making a scammer's scam googlable on every scam-warner-anti-fraud-busting site you can find is a great way to slow that scammer down when a suspicious potential victim goes looking for information, finds your post containing the name the scammer is using, his email address, phone number and the emails themselves and then that potential victim does not become a scam victim because you took the time "get the word out".

Wasting a scammer's time legally and safely is called "scambaiting". If you google that word, you will find sites where you can read scambaits, post up the emails and email addresses of scammers, post up a fake website, read up on how to alert a hosting company that they are hosting a fake website, ask questions and learn all about the hobby of scambaiting.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply