This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me?
11-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Do you think he likes me?
So this guy in one of my classes is my partner for partner activities and we've become friends. He's really nice and funny and we laugh and joke. One day he came up under my mutual friends on facebook and I friended him. He accepted, and liked one of my pictures which means he was looking at my profile. The next day in class when we had to play a memory game with our partner, he said "you friended me on facebook last night" and i said "yea". Is it a big deal? And during the game we were laughing and joking around, I guess flirting. And last night at homecoming i saw him with his sister and a girl friend (not his gf cus he's single and they didnt kiss or anything like that). The whole time I saw him looking at me dancing with my friends. Do you think he likes me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM

He probably thought you looked amazing in your dress. Smile It's kinda weird he didn't really do anything with his friend at the dance instead of looking at you, I would say he does.

Ads

Liking someones profile picture, is a weak tell is he liking you, watching you dancing depends. And facebolk may show single, maybe in reality is taken.

i don't think he likes you but he thinks your cute

He does, but I think it would be better to just tell him yourself you like him, I really wish you GOOD LUCK
Please answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...433AAGU1cm