This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl is too confusing and I'm ready to give up? 10 POINTS!?
11-09-2012, 12:42 PM

It sounds like she's just a tease. Like she wants your attention but doesnt want to spend time with you. I say give it time, and wait for her to make the first move. If she really wanted to be together then she'd make the first move. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

You need to talk to her about thats the only way your gonna find out people on here can give you answer after answer but that dont mean we are gonna be right be an adult about it and simply ask her so what you may get an answer you dont like if so move on with you life its not like she is the only girl in the world! Just do what I said and talk to her and tell her how you feel the answer you get from her will be better than an answer from someone on here.

Ads

Hey, bud. I'm sorry this is happening. But I think it's about time you stop putting your foot in the water for the shark to bite ya. You already know how she is with this and if she has a habit of blowing off, why hasnt she at least apologized to you to let you know that she isnt doing this on purpose. If she really cared, she would not allow you to feel like you're nothing important to her. But given the fact that you did not talk to her for 3 weeks, I think she may not care enough, espeically if she did not make any efforts to contact you as you always do her. Like you said, she never intiates anything and the whole point of a relationship is to have communication, common ground, AND have effort from both sides, or else this would only be a ONE-sided relationship.

I'm sure she's old enough to realize that this is very silly. So, I don't really understand why she's doing this. What I think you should do is just keep the relationship on buddy terms. Don't waste your time with a girl that makes you ocnfused, but rather place yourself back out for another girl to find you who will actually appreciate you. It could just be she's one of those annoying women that thinks playing mind games is what every man likes and I happen to think it's a waste of time. You either like him or you don't.

You already know how you feel about her, but it is very unclear on how she feels about you. Take this time to test her to see if she really cares enough. Let her do the work...for once.

She is a tease.. Don't pursue this any further.