This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am wrong in removing my girlfriend from my facebook friends because she has pictures of her ex-husband on it?
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
I am wrong in removing my girlfriend from my facebook friends because she has pictures of her ex-husband on it?
My brother pointed out to me that my girlfriend had several pictures of her and her ex-husband on her facebook page and I was very embarassed to say the least. I removed her as my girlfriend on facebook and also removed her as a friend. To be honest I found it very embarassing and I was a little hurt, am I wrong? They were pictures of just the two of them and it wasn't just one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM

Girls will most likely side with her on this.

But if you were agirl asking this question,they would be saying "tell him to remove them and if he does not,leave him"

Ads

Well she was married to the guy..of course they took pictures togethere. Do the mature thing and talk to her about it but honsetly its no big deal. Do you not have nay pictures on your facebook of any girl you have ever dated or liked, it normal.

Honestly...I wouldn't say so. She might not think it's weird, but if she stepped in your shoes it would be. You probably know they don't hang out and whatever, but having to see pictures of them together might make it feel like that to you. Having her removed from facebook is better than having to feel weird by having her as a friend on there! If you see each other often it shouldn't be a problem anyway..