This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I hide everything except my name from 'non-friends' on facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
How can I hide everything except my name from 'non-friends' on facebook?
I would like it so people can search my name and send me a request on facebook, but I don't want to share any public information, for example, my location, education, family etc... Is that possible and how, the facebook privacy settings aren't that clear about it.

Cheers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:45 PM

Okay, so you go to your profile, click "update info" and from there you click edit on the things you want to edit, you can see on the right a globe, by clicking that you can choose who you share your info.

Ads

go to where you change those things and use the audience selector for each of those items, setting them to "friends only"

Log in to your Facebook account. Visit your profile page. Thank click on about. Than you can edit & set your name, location, employee & other section only me. Than no one can not find your account via search. But if someone know your profile they will see your name & profile timeline. Not the post & other activity on profile.

Otherwise you can set it another way. It is Visit Account Setting using upper right corner down arrow. Than go to privacy setting. And select your profile status option. There have public, Friends of Friends, Friends Only. Select a option to change your mind.

Facebookhuge service and i think very important is that you have good amount of facebook likes, or facebook fans if you have facebook fanpage or group and for some people facebook friends are also important. I personally own 5 big fanpages and i always used lot of promotions in order to get big amount of likes. For anyone who is interested i would reccommend you amazing website where you can find this social services for low price and they offer 100% real people and service is great.