This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK friends??
11-09-2012, 12:37 PM
FACEBOOK friends??
so far i've had two people from florida wanting to be friends with me. right now i've lived in georgia for 5 years. I've seen one girl last in 4th grade and the other girl in 6th grade. i've never contacted them since then. HOW the heck were they able to add me as a friend. did they search my name or what? that is soo creepy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM

Its Facebook duhhhhhhh!!!!!!
So far they go to college and have a facebook...nybodi can find you with the right information!!!!

Ads

yes, they probably searched you. if you are over 18, they can do a public search.

I've had people find me from middle school, a lot of times they see you on a mutual friends list or they now have a new feature called people you may know on the corner and you have probably popped up on their list.

Mabye they had a class picture with your name on it, or they just had your name somewhere, you said they were your friends so I'm sure they remember you somehow.

Yes, they could have searched for your name or found you via a mutual friend. A lot of people simply like to see what you are up to - it's unlikely that they are stalking you, but if your profile is set so that it can only be seen by friends, they might have decided it was worth it to "friend" you in order to see what you're doing. If you are creeped out or feel in any way unsafe about revealing your personal information to them, do not accept them as a friend or add them to a list that can only see a limited profile. And try not to judge them - they're just curious about how fabulous you are!

Maybe they were looking @ a friends "friends List" and saw someone they knew, and then they looked at that friends "Friends List" and saw someone they knew, and then looked at that friends "Friends List" and saw someone they knew and so on until they ran into you.

Well it's Facebook, and the whole point is to find friends. So they probably searched you.

UM ITS FACEBOOK WHAT THE HELL LOL!!!!!! THAT SHIT IS A WASTE...FACEBOOK ISNT SAFE TRUST ME

they could have searched for you, gotten your name from a yearbook, or maybe you were in their contacts from email or something. Also, they may have seen you from the "people you may know" box or else seen one of your wall posts on on of your mutual friends. Do you have in shared friends with them?