This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why wont my Facebook load on my iPod?
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Why wont my Facebook load on my iPod?
Every time I try to get on to face book mobile with my iPod touch the Facebook page loads about 3/4 of the way then the page goes away back to iPod screen with all the apps. Why is it doing this and how do I make it work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM

The app is crashing. Try maybe to get a newer generation ipod or do this: press the home button two times and press on an app for two seconds. Press the minus sign on every app (this will just close the app, not delete it) then after that, try to load facebook. If it still dosent work, contact your nearest apple store.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:46 PM

When an open app, e.g., Safari, crashes, the screen will turn black for a moment and return to your apps. This can be fixed by doing a couple things:

1) Open the multitasking bar by double-tapping the home button. Hold down your finger on the icons and they will start to wobble. (like if you were moving icons on your main app page) Tap the red minus signs on each app to close them.
2) Restart your iPod. Hold down the sleep/power button until a "Slide to turn off" slider appears. Slide it and wait for the spinner to disappear. Press the sleep/power button again to turn it on.