This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to switch back from timeline to old facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 12:38 PM
How to switch back from timeline to old facebook profile?
I started using the new "timeline" from facebook and hate it. Please tell me, how can I turn back to old facebook profile???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM

you can't

Ads

you can't, just wait 2 weeks till they change the layout AGAIN

The harsh reality is that unless you have switched to the timeline feature using the OpenGraph developer app (which I did in order to get the timeline early), you can't switch between profile types. If ýou have used the OpenGraph function then you can switch back by simply removing the actions which you originally inputted.

I can't either ): I think they are making that the new profile, so eventually, anyone who hasn't changed to it yet will be forced into having it. I personally don't like it either, but oh well. They WILL change it again and again and again so not much we can do.

as you can see, you cant switch back, but this might help you get your new timeline set up

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php

call Mark Zuckerberg personally and complain.

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement about the deployment of the upgrade in any of its official pages, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size are never optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.