This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete this person from facebook?
11-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Should I delete this person from facebook?
I was at a debate tournament and this guy came up to our group and started talking to me. But I mean, you always meet new people from debate tournaments but this guy had no relation to us at all. He never had any relation to ME at all. He wasn't my judge. He wasn't my opponent. I've never seen him before. And he sat next to me, started asking me a lot of questions. At some point, I felt like he wasn't planning on leaving for a long time and I couldn't think of a good enough excuse to stop the conversation So I just went with it. And then all of a sudden, he asked if I had a facebook. I was on my facebook alot of the time and he probably saw me so I couldn't say no. He said to add him and he kind of did it on the spot.

Anyway, I know you are suppose to meet new people in these tournaments and stuff but I felt like this interaction wasn't very natural. Kind of forced upon.
Am I being antisocial? I mean I'm a senior and hes a freshman in college, so technically, he is only one year older than me, but to me, college guys still seem really old. I mean i have a lot of friends who are college students, but i don't really see them in that kind of way.
Should I delete him? or keep him as friends because of the small possibility that we might meet again in a tournament and it will be awkward. But my facebook says a lot about me and has a lot of pictures. I don't add people unless I know them personally.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 12:47 PM

Yes U should Delete That person.

Ads

11-09-2012, 12:47 PM

if you think he will do any harm to you delete him.